Bonnie Zavon, CMP, provides a suite of event planning services to ensure your event is a success. Bonnie’s forte is in organizing medium sized meetings (20 to 250 attendees), retreats, and networking receptions. Happy to discuss how we can fulfill your event’s specific needs.
Overall Coordination and Logistics
- Work as part of your team to define the intent and theme of your event.
- Research appropriate venue options and provide initial cost projections and timelines.
- Manage & coordinate event logistics, as required: set up and monitor online registration, assist with marketing and promotion, order catering, AV, design logical floor plans, provide attendee and speaker support.
Third Party Negotiations
- Secure hotel room blocks.
- Review & negotiate vendor proposals (AV, support, transportation, etc.)
- Act as primary liaison with contracted vendors throughout planning process.
- Arrange menus for on and off-site dinners and receptions.
- Brainstorm creative elements and identify branding opportunities.
- Work with graphic designer to create themed materials: invitations, PowerPoint themes, name tags, event signage and giveaways.
- Source and hire entertainment and/or team building activities.
During the Event
- Review final AV and banquet orders and ensure proper set up and staging.
- Provide on-site management, monitoring and execution so that the “trains run on time”, adjusting on-the-fly, and ensuring that coffee is always plentiful.
- Enlist, train, encourage and support staff and volunteers, as needed.
- Handle speakers’ and VIP’s needs with professionalism and discretion.
- Extend courtesy to attendees, as a reflection of the company spirit.
Post Event Wrap-up
- Provide final budget and vendor invoices for approval.
- Collect feedback for future planning purposes.